Everyone knows that membership has its advantages. As a member of the Michigan Masons or Order of the Eastern Star, you may be eligible for the Masonic Advantage Program.
As an Affiliated Mason, with the Masonic Advantage Program you receive these great benefits:
- Rate discounts: Receive discounted daily/monthly rates for each of the LifeStyle Options available at Masonic Pathways.
- Priority access to higher levels of care: If you suffer an acute illness, have surgery or are ready to move up to a higher level of care, you’re guaranteed access to increased services.
- Priority standing on waiting lists: Affiliated prospective residents are placed at the top of waiting lists for available LifeStyle Options.
- Masonic Financial Assistance: Affiliated individuals who otherwise would be unable to afford care in the Michigan Masonic Home maybe eligible for financial assistance through the Masonic Advantage Program. Assistance covers room and board, meals, medications and medical supplies, as well as selected supplemental services. The program also provides health insurance coverage and a modest personal allowance.
- Affiliated Michigan Master Masons with ten or more years of continuous membership in good standing immediately prior to admission.
- The wives, widows, and mothers of Master Masons.
- Female members of a Michigan Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star, also with ten or more years of membership in good standing immediately prior to admission.